This role will be working in the quality team supporting them to improve and develop the quality of the provision, throughout the organisation, through the completion of key administration duties.
The role includes developing resources to support our learners and colleagues. Completing administrative tasks to track key information and support in the development of our learning platform
· Complete administrative tasks related to tracking key information.
· Create learning resources on the Aptem system
· Support the tracking of learner documentation through the Aptem system.
· Record and distribute meeting minutes and agendas.
· Communicate professionally with learners, parents and other external colleagues via face to face, email and telephone contact.
· Follow relevant processes and procedures related to quality and compliance.
· Support other areas of the business when necessary.
· To take responsibility for own personal development and update knowledge and skills, with support from Aspire, to perform the role at an effective level. To undertake such training as is deemed necessary to improve personal performance and knowledge.
· To implement positively and ensure compliance with, the Group’s policies, procedures, codes of practice and initiatives relating to Equality and Diversity, Customer Service, Risk Management, Health and Safety, Data protection and Information Technology, Financial Regulations, Standing Orders and the Code of Conduct and Probity Policy.
· To take responsibility for own wellbeing and safeguarding in the duties to be carried out for this post.
· To provide the highest quality services incorporating best standards and practice, promoting the Group to its tenants, clients and customers.
· Taking ownership and responsibility to respond to complaints positively and professionally (as appropriate to role).
· To ensure that maximum use is made of information technology systems and associated equipment in the provision of efficient and effective services.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 9:00am- 5:00 pm 35 hours per week
· Proficient IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office
· Ability to follow instructions in a friendly and proactive manner
· Able to communicate with a range of audiences
· Interest in education and training sector
· Able to handle personal information professionally and confidentially
· Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic
· Flexible and adaptable
· Ability to travel to different sites
·Strong attention to detail
·Strong communication skills
GCSE Maths & English Level 4 or above
This role could lead into a full time position once the qualification is completed
Achieve Training is the leading learning launchpad for quality inspirational training and opportunities. That’s because we are an award-winning social enterprise with an enabling environment whose main aim is to build better futures.
The connections and independence gained from being backed by we are aspire, a large community-based group, and the expertise of our experienced colleagues make us supportive and agile; able to form great commercial partnerships. This results in an inspiring place for young people and employers to mutually benefit, with over 70% of our learners progressing to full-time employment.
Achieve Training, the largest independent training provider in Staffordshire, provide inspirational training and outstanding apprenticeship delivery. An OFSTED 'GOOD' training provider, with over 30 years experience, Achieve Training support over 2,500 people each year to learn new skills, gain qualifications and progress in their careers.