Haus are importers and distributors of best-in-class homewares brands, supplying all marketing, sales, distribution and aftercare to retailers and catering distributors in the UK and also offering products directly to the general public through multiple retail websites. For best-in-class brands our customers demand best-in-class service and we pride ourselves on always beating expectations.
Want to join a forward-thinking business that will launch your career? Haus are looking for a proactive and positive person, one that can show enthusiasm for food, cooking and great customer service. With this role Haus will develop your skills in many areas of business with a strong focus on Business Administration, Sales and Office Organisation. You will work as part of a small team and will expand the enthusiastic approach that Haus have at work. Talk to the team, talk to the retailers and consumers about the products that Haus sell and promote. Your skills will be honed in all aspects of communication and you will develop as the business grows to be a part of a strong and passionate company.
You will support the following areas:
· Sales Orders
· Sales Support to the Sales Manager
· Sales Support to Retail Customers
· Customer Service to Consumers
· Customer Service to Retail Customers
· Communication to Retail Customers – sending out information via email and/or physical mail
· Communication to Sales Manager – compiling and reporting feedback from Retail Customers and Consumers
· Delivery tracking – “Where is my delivery?”
· Returns - Processing efficiently with a fast turnaround for fault identification and replacement
· Returns – Communication with Suppliers
· Diary management when dealing with issues and ensuring the customer is happy with the service that we have offered.
· Consumer leaflets control and process
· Catalogues ordering and processing
· Understanding the Promotions
· Understanding our Brands
· Clerical Work
· Managing the products and orders for the ilovehaus e-commerce platform and assembling clearance lines
· Organisational skills
Alongside your apprenticeship training we will also educate and train you on the principles of our accounts system, the internet and social media feeds and various other communication channels.
Once the apprenticeship has been completed there is an opportunity to progress within this company
5 GCSE's Level 4 and above including English and Maths
Have you checked you can get travel to the business location? Do you have the required qualifications? and does the rate of pay meets your needs?