As an Office Junior / Apprentice at Phoenix you will answer incoming calls, schedule appointments and assist with the administration of a wide variety of Central Heating Installation and Servicing Contracts.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Book appointments.
- Deal with enquiries
- Liaison with customers and clients.
- Scanning, filing and general office duties.
- Customer service follow up calls.
- Extracting information from internal systems, producing summaries and assisting with certain elements of reporting.
- Other administration tasks which may arise on an ad hoc basis.
-Must have a positive and relaxed nature.
- Solid computer skills.
- Customer service will always come first to you.
• Friendly and approachable
• Motivation and flexibility to learn a range of tasks and skills
• Positive attitude
• Hard working
• Good timekeeper
•Good customer service
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will undertake a Business Administration Level 3 Standard Apprenticeship
Phoenix Gas Service is a progressive and well-established family business. We have been in business for 30 years and provide all Central Heating and Hot Water needs using Renewable Energy alternatives.
Achieve Training, the largest independent training provider in Staffordshire, provide inspirational training and outstanding apprenticeship delivery. An OFSTED 'GOOD' training provider, with over 30 years experience, Achieve Training support over 2,500 people each year to learn new skills, gain qualifications and progress in their careers.
Depending on your prior knowledge, skills and experience you may be required to carry out an employment matching period prior to starting your apprenticeship. This will be discussed further with you during the interview stage.
Ensure you have checked you can get travel to the business location? Do you have the required qualifications? and does the rate of pay meet your needs?