F.BALL have an exciting opportunity, ideally suited to a school or college leaver wishing to pursue a career in marketing through an apprenticeship route. The role of Marketing Assistant is extremely varied and involves the co-ordination and distribution of marketing and exhibition materials whilst supporting the marketing team with day-to-day administrative tasks and creative projects.
· Manage the storage and organisation of all marketing materials. Respond to all requests for literature and promotional items from customers and technical representatives in a timely manner.
· Maintain all exhibition equipment in good condition. Assist with the organisation of marketing materials for exhibitions.
· Support production and delivery of trade counter point of sale materials.
· Assist with digital marketing activity and monitoring of our social media channels.
· Work with the wider marketing team to assist in the delivery of creative marketing projects.
· Provide marketing support to the F. Ball Centre of Excellence training facility.
· Carry out other relevant duties in accordance with job description.
· Undertake Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with a local provider.
· Engage in on-site training opportunities as required
We are seeking a candidate who is a creative thinker, with a strong interest in marketing and desire to progress. Excellent communications skills are required and you must be able to demonstrate an ability to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team.