This Recruitment Team Apprentice role will be to provide excellent administrative help in a timely manner for all stakeholders in the Dee Set group. Your role will play a key part in ensuring we create the company we want to work for by fulfilling our team mission of placing the right person in the right role to help brands and retailers sell more. This is a great role if you are looking at being part of an innovative team!
Responsibilities of the role:
• People: Lead all Recruitment Team administration and work together to deliver results to ensure we meet our goals.
• Systems: Maintain and grow all recruitment platforms and systems including our applicant tracking system to ensure accuracy of all data.
• Right To Work: Understanding and ensuring that we always follow the latest legislation regarding our candidates Right To Work in the UK.
• Customer Service: Provide a market leading and excellent candidate and stakeholder experience.
• Personal: Take the opportunity to grow, develop and thrive and support other to do this
• Health & Safety/Data Security: Comply with company policies & procedures including awareness of the current GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) regulations and the confidentiality required for my position.
• Diversity & Inclusion: To play an active role in driving our team agenda to become a fully recognised company who is known to be an inclusive employer using data.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C/Grades 4-9 are required for this role
Monday - Friday
37 hours per week
There may be a permanent role at the end of your apprenticeship, this is something which can be discussed with a member of the Achieve Training team.
Have you checked you can get travel to the business location? Do you have the required qualifications? and does the rate of pay meets your needs?
Established in 2001, Dee Set support Retailers and Brands to drive growth, market share and ROI, ultimately to achieve excellence at the point of purchase. We work collaboratively with our clients to deliver retailer support strategies with the aim of improving distribution channels, cost efficiency strategies, availability, visibility and compliance to drive retail sales.
Achieve Training, the largest independent training provider in Staffordshire, provide inspirational training and outstanding apprenticeship delivery. An OFSTED 'GOOD' training provider, with over 30 years experience, Achieve Training support over 2,500 people each year to learn new skills, gain qualifications and progress in their careers.