As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for CVM World. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence, redirecting phone calls as well as supporting with general administrative tasks.
To be successful, you should have a positive disposition, as this role also has a significant customer element. Ultimately, your duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest possible standard.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Office admin including scanning, filing, data entry, DVLA/DVSA administration
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access when covering the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges etc)
• Perform other clerical/administrative duties as required
GCSE Maths and English A*- C/Grades 4-9 are required for this role
Monday - Friday
39 hours per week
A full time, permanent position with the opportunity to grow and develop within an established company.
Have you checked you can get travel to the business location? Do you have the required qualifications? and does the rate of pay meets your needs?
CVM World is a family-run 2nd stage motor-vehicle manufacturer, converting vans to minibuses, welfare vans and campervans as well as selling high quality used vehicles. Their customers range from the Construction Industry to the Education, Care, Charity and Voluntary sectors.
As a rapidly growing business they require a trainee receptionist/administration assistant to help manage their front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will be trained by other members of their administrative team in a friendly and supportive office environment.
Achieve Training, the largest independent training provider in Staffordshire, provide inspirational training and outstanding apprenticeship delivery. An OFSTED 'GOOD' training provider, with over 30 years experience, Achieve Training support over 2,500 people each year to learn new skills, gain qualifications and progress in their careers.