Job Purpose: To produce plaster moulds for clay production
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
● To produce plaster moulds from rubber, plaster or metal cases
● To work on traditional bench layout for cup, flat, cast or handle moulds
● To record counts and losses
● To work at the correct specification and set up bench with correct apparatus
● To mix and blend plaster
● Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed
● Ensure working environment is clean and safe at all times
Shift contract for 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm will be required to increase flexibility when business needs arise.
GCSE Grades A - C (4 or above) in English and Maths
On completion of their initial apprenticeship, apprentices may have the opportunity to remain with the business on a permanent contract. This will be discussed with your employer.
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality ceramic tableware, Churchill has a long history of bringing the highest quality products to the hospitality industry. Based in the heart of the Potteries since 1795 as one of its constituent companies, Sampson Bridgwood, Churchill has progressively developed, building a strong reputation as an innovative and reliable supplier of quality tabletop products.
Achieve Training, the largest independent training provider in Staffordshire, provide inspirational training and outstanding apprenticeship delivery. An OFSTED 'GOOD' training provider, with over 30 years experience, Achieve Training support over 2,500 people each year to learn new skills, gain qualifications and progress in their careers.
Have you checked you can get travel to the business location? Do you have the required qualifications? and does the rate of pay meets your needs?