Lithography is a printing process that uses a flat stone or metal plate.
What is the job purpose?
Lithographing ware to complete live orders on the weekly plan. Ensuring they follow all 5C procedures to keep the area safe and tidy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
● Applying Litho prints to ware and maintaining a high standard in their work.
● Following 5C procedures to keep the area safe and tidy
● Keeping in line with the efficiencies for each item that they decorate
● Disposing of waste paper in the correct way
● Good housekeeping and following health and safety protocols
● Ensuring they store away sharp objects like knifes correctly to prevent cutting themselves
GCSE Grades A - C (4 or above) in English and Maths
On completion of their initial apprenticeship, apprentices may have the opportunity to remain with the business on a permanent contract. This will be discussed with your employer.
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality ceramic tableware, Churchill has a long history of bringing the highest quality products to the hospitality industry. Based in the heart of the Potteries since 1795 as one of its constituent companies, Sampson Bridgwood, Churchill has progressively developed, building a strong reputation as an innovative and reliable supplier of quality tabletop products.
Achieve Training, the largest independent training provider in Staffordshire, provide inspirational training and outstanding apprenticeship delivery. An OFSTED 'GOOD' training provider, with over 30 years experience, Achieve Training support over 2,500 people each year to learn new skills, gain qualifications and progress in their careers.
Have you checked you can get travel to the business location? Do you have the required qualifications? and does the rate of pay meets your needs?