Stafford UPVC Windows is a family-run business that started in 1977 and still runs today as a family business.
The business and been built on recommendations and have a customer base of over fourteen thousand.
So you want to progress your career in an office-style role? That's great news! We have just the job...
Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
• Book & managed the day-to-day admin needs for the Service department
• Replying to generic information emails
• Draft, format, and print relevant documents (quotes, letters etc)
• Check/Prep new contracts
• Survey booking - Area/type/time
• Photocopying, scanning, and filing (Contracts, amendments 1st & 2nd Scans etc)
• Amendment/on hold/drawing
• Support Manager & Salesman with lead updates/chases/discount letters
• CRP Certificates
• Images an information uploads to AB & Webpage
• Creating meeting agendas and taking minutes
• On occasion supporting website functions and updating social media
• Support all departments where required with any adhoc admin required when all other works are completed
Maths and English GCSE’s (5-9) or equivalent Functional Skills essential.