What is the purpose of the role?
To support the team in the delivery of high-quality Wellbeing and Development support to learners through the completion of key administration duties.
• Complete administrative tasks related to the whole learner journey.
• Prepare documents and teaching resources to support delivery staff.
• Support the tracking of learner attendance.
• Record and distribute meeting minutes and agendas.
• Communicate professionally with learners, parents and other external colleagues via face to face, email and telephone contact.
• Follow relevant processes and procedures related to the learner journey.
• Support other areas of the business when necessary.
This position is working with a great friendly team being perfectly positioned for internal vacancies which may come available!
GCSE Maths and English A*- C/Grades 4-9 are required for this role
Monday - Friday
You will be perfectly positioned for any internal vacancies which may come available. Progression plans can be put into place with your manage to help you gain vital skills on your journey with us.
Have you checked you can get travel to the business location? Do you have the required qualifications? and does the rate of pay meets your needs?
Your employer will be Achieve Training who coincidentally are also your training provider! We are a very friendly bunch and you will learn lots and have fun in your role with us.
Achieve Training, the largest independent training provider in Staffordshire, provide inspirational training and outstanding apprenticeship delivery. An OFSTED 'GOOD' training provider, with over 30 years experience, Achieve Training support over 2,500 people each year to learn new skills, gain qualifications and progress in their careers.